Android Application (Northwestern Polytechnic University)
SQL Developer             (Sep 15 to May 16)
Description: It’s app that gives drop-off notification and shares the current time and location of drop-off location as a text message.
- Worked as a SQL developer to support business applications using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Designed and created database objects like tables, views, indexes and stored procedures.
- Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Wrote simple and complex SQL queries using DML, DDL, Table joins, Group functions, Grouping functions, Analytical functions, Partition by clause towards Reports and Application development.
- Create stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers using PL/SQL Developer.
- Written Stored Procedures.
- PL/SQL coding for Exception Handling and Duplicate Data maintaining.
- Created PL/SQL module which was used to integrate the existing data from third parties and on to the database.
- Utilized oracle functions like rank/dense rank, connect by clause, pivot, and case and decode for performing complex logical operations.
- Proficient working experience in Oracle utilities such as Export / Import.
- Involved in developing data conversion programs using SQL *Loader, PL/SQL, and UNIX shell scripts.