Silicon Tech Solutions LLC.    (Fremont, CA)
Project: The project was about POS. A complete web based Point of Sale which used by a Food Chain restaurant. It used to conduct the entire sale of the Restaurant and also communicate with inventory to keep everything in balance. Also, keep track of everyday electronic and cash based transaction.
- Used customized services and directives in Angular JS to develop dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Designed the tableless web applications using CSS and with the help of tags as per W3C/508 standards.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services.
- Proficient in responsive web development using Twitter Bootstrap and Media Query.
- Responsible for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, Jquery 1.1.0, and JSON.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Consume a Restful Web Service.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Worked with QA team for fixing the reported bugs and checking cross-platform compatibility and successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any issues identified during the test cycles.
- Experienced in implementing SDLC process using AGILE methodology.